Triad of Star Wars the Old Repulic MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to join when that day comes...

3 posters

Go down

Looking to join when that day comes... Empty Looking to join when that day comes...

Post by DrNegative Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:48 am

Hello,

I've played DAOC since launch and I am finally returning after a year off to play on the Origins server. I have been waiting for a server like this for a long time now and never thought it would happen. I was originally from Percival, then I switched to Lamorak.

I have played in all 3 realms over the years but Ive mostly played Alb. Cleric, Minstrel, Infil, Scout were my favorites. Achieved RR5+ on all of them.

Im a full-time college student so Ill mostly be on in the evenings and weekends.

I plan on playing a Cleric as my main on this server.

Look forward to meeting you guys.

DrNegative

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Looking to join when that day comes... Empty Re: Looking to join when that day comes...

Post by Vemnox Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:56 am

Hello, DrNegative, and welcome!

We're happy to have another weathered veteran jump on board the Triad train! We hope you feel welcome here and we look forward to playing with you!

Vem

Vemnox
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 570
Main Character Name(s) : Vemnox
Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://vffl.freehostia.com

Back to top Go down

Looking to join when that day comes... Empty Re: Looking to join when that day comes...

Post by ModestMouse Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:55 pm

Welcome!
ModestMouse
ModestMouse

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down