Triad of Star Wars the Old Repulic MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to join!

2 posters

Go down

Looking to join! Empty Looking to join!

Post by Konnig Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:02 pm

Hey guys, I am stoked about the new origins server, I hated when the classic zone became a ghost town with all the new expansions, so I am looking forward to coming back and need a guild.

I started on day one and made a Hunter getting him to RR5 back in OF, then made a NS and got him to RR5. After NF came out i sold my account but came back a year later to make a new NS and got him to RR5L6 and I am currently playing him now on Galahad. As you can see I have always been a stealther but I have always wanted to make a melee class and join my community and RVR with a group, now with Origins I feel it will be easy since everyone is starting over. I plan on making an Armsman and hope to tear Hib and Mid apart by Triad's side.

Konnig

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Looking to join! Empty Re: Looking to join!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:16 pm

Hey man,

Sounds solid to me. From what I've been hearing our alliance is loaded with support so the more tanks the better I say. Ven should be on here later to give you the official welcome but I'm sure he'll take you onboard. If there's anything you need you can post or pm here, or hit me up on vn boards too.

When server launches I'm jumping right in and gonna form up guild leveling groups; I know all the hotspots of alb for fast leveling.

See ya out there,
-O.C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:05 pm

So you know, i'm writing a leveling guide for camelot vault, if ya wanna help, hit me on on VN my name is Dogskin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vemnox Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Konnig,
Unlike what Orange Crush said, I am not here to welcome you!

...kidding. Smile

We're happy to have you on board and I'm sure everyone here is very excited to see we have our first commited pure tank - something that's absolutely neccessary for PvE success. I'm sure you'll have no problems finding groups with that class selection. Let us know if you have any questions! We look forward to fighting by your side!

Vemnox
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 570
Main Character Name(s) : Vemnox
Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://vffl.freehostia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down