Triad of Star Wars the Old Repulic MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Now! Ready to play on Orgins server

3 posters

Go down

Hey Now! Ready to play on Orgins server Empty Hey Now! Ready to play on Orgins server

Post by stlouie Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:16 pm

Looking forward to playing Alb and would like to get into your guild.

stlouie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Hey Now! Ready to play on Orgins server Empty Re: Hey Now! Ready to play on Orgins server

Post by Elementalx Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:20 pm

Give us more to go on! Whats your history, what do you like to play, where are you from, etc., etc.! We'd like to get to know ya a bit!

Elementalx

Number of posts : 10
Main Character Name(s) : Elemental
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Hey Now! Ready to play on Orgins server Empty Re: Hey Now! Ready to play on Orgins server

Post by Vemnox Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:21 pm

Elementalx wrote:Give us more to go on! Whats your history, what do you like to play, where are you from, etc., etc.! We'd like to get to know ya a bit!

+1

Tell us all about yourself. Smile

Vemnox
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 570
Main Character Name(s) : Vemnox
Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://vffl.freehostia.com

Back to top Go down

Hey Now! Ready to play on Orgins server Empty Hey Now !

Post by stlouie Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:30 pm

I like to drink beer and kill trolls and dwafs. Also pesty Lurikeens. Played all 3 servers on the clasic cluster, a strong healer and like to group for 8rvr. Bringing a buddy whose lookin at the forums as I type. We are figuring on making scouts first, then suport class. Would realy like to run w a stealther group. Buddy thinks a cleric and sorcerer would be good but until we get more info on server set up, don't know.

stlouie

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementalx Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:45 pm

Awesome, the way it looks so far is we'll have a healthy amount of stealthers to wreak havoc on the enemy front =)

Elementalx

Number of posts : 10
Main Character Name(s) : Elemental
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Vemnox Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:48 pm

Welcome!

What previous classes have you played? Or rather, what did you like best?

Vemnox
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 570
Main Character Name(s) : Vemnox
Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://vffl.freehostia.com

Back to top Go down

Hey Now! Ready to play on Orgins server Empty Hey Now

Post by stlouie Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:54 pm

I like playing a support class like a cleric with a group probably the most because there are so many good tanks and casters to support. I also love playing an infiltrator. I probably have the most time of all three realms on my infiltrator, but thats because he's a lobe and I play him in the demons breach if rgeres nothing going on.

stlouie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down