Triad of Star Wars the Old Repulic MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Interested in new server

Go down

Very Interested in new server Empty Very Interested in new server

Post by benkt Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:21 pm

I will make this short and sweet. I have noticed that they are trying to make an origins server. My friend says they have been trying for the last 6 months. I have been traveling the last 4 months and now ended up in Australia. I have been bored out here since I ran out of money and waiting my flight home in Mid of Jan. I have been watching DAOC vids.. not sure why but they have brought back many good memories and I want to play again hehe

Exp - I have only played on Andred / Mordred. I had a 50 friar named "Torqanada" and had him to rr4L3 I believe. I had many alts and messed around with lots of classes. I played from 2000 - 2003 abouts.

But any who when I get back to the states I'm starting up on Hib / classic and rolling a duo of a "mana chanter / mana menty" just going to do some farming and some keep defense then when I max those 2 out of Molvik and 50 I will lvl my self up a 8v8 char or something.. unless origins comes out. But I would definitely be down for some guild action like the good old days. My goal is to have a Mana Menty and mana chanter for some keep defence and what possibly a warden or something for a main character. Hopefully see you on the classics in 3 weeks.

Benkt is the name I will be using.

PS I forgot about playing on Merlin / Mid back in old frontiers on my friends account who he had 7 lvl 50's. My god was that a blast RVR'ing surrounding a PK with 100+ people vs the other realms 100+ Wish I was able to do more of that.. but I liked the PVP action of any class at any time.

Last edited by benkt on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad memorie :p)

benkt

Number of posts : 1
Main Character Name(s) : benkt
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down