Triad of Star Wars the Old Repulic MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Wispju Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:58 am

Hello and greetings,
I just joined last night and look forward to meeting and of course RvR.
My main, hmmm, not sure...leveling an Animist (Wispju-ector), and a Hero (Omaiju-ector). And a Ranger, but he will be for Molvik only.
My DAoC guild has sorta died out, or remainders are playing Warhammer. I tried really hard, but could not take Warhammer any longer. So, I'm back to DAoC.
I am a longtime Hib, with brief stints on Albion and Midguard. I started on Nimue and spent to majority of my time on Nimue/Guin/Perc.
This go around....I decided I wanted a brand new, fresh approach...and have always wanted to play Classic.
Bad news is, that means I will hafta level, gear out all over again, not to mention all the rps. But, this is cool also, because I get to meet new people and try DAoC w/out ToA ,etc. So, I am working to do this, but will always be happy to chat and assist when I am able.

A bit of background on my DAoC career in case any are curious. My RvR mains at one point or another:
Jumoke, Sorc rr10
Jukome, Champion rr10 (almost 11 QQ)
Ekomuj, Bard rr11
Omeju and Mokju,--Ani and Eldy, both around rr7+ if I recall.

Made my rps any way I found fun. Solo, group, small man, zerg. Whatever we had and whatever was fun at the time. Guess that is enough for now, se you in game.

Ohh, I am also hoping for Origins. Don't know if it is a pipedream or what. had a small PM via VN with Mark Jacobs about it. Let's hope it happens.

Last edited by Wispju on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a topic)

Wispju

Number of posts : 1
Main Character Name(s) : Wispju/Omaiju/Jukeen
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum