Triad of Star Wars the Old Repulic MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here for Triad recuitment!

2 posters

Go down

here for Triad recuitment! Empty here for Triad recuitment!

Post by seltech Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:30 pm

Hi all, I'm a pre-NF player that recently heard about this new origins project from mythic, and am very excited for its release. I was a long time player on the alb-kay guild The Forsaken (please forgive me *wink*) I really only ever played my Wizard Splitfire, but have an assortment of other characters across all the servers and realms. Recently I tried my luck at classic, but never fully became apart of the community again (all my old friends are gone and will never play again, going solo is only fun for so long). I want to regain my skills and play with a good set of people, I'm a contributor and love helping anyone when ever I can. After browsing VN a bit a came across the Triad recruitment posts for origins, and noticed your currently playing on Hib classic. I would love to join you guys and hopefully become apart of Triad and have a great community to be apart of before the launch of this new server type.

Just some info about me. I'm 28 years old, I started playing daoc before DF was implemented and bezerkers had a vendo mode animation Shocked . I really lost interest after TOA killed all of my time and effort. I shortly came back for some classic server action. My highest RR char is my 50 Wizard Splitfire, although I have many other 50's none of them had much time in them end game wise. I understand the basic concepts of RVR battle either in 8v8 or on a larger scale, I was apart of a very large guild at one point that had there stuff together, and it ran like clockwork when we raided or RvR'd, i'd like to experience that again and hopefully have a successful 2nd coming in this origins release. My account is currently closed, and instead of jumping on in without any forethought I wanted to find a good guild to establish myself with before biting the bullet again with DAoC. bounce

seltech

Number of posts : 4
Main Character Name(s) : Dalekcaan, Sporelific, Seltech (origins)
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

here for Triad recuitment! Empty Re: here for Triad recuitment!

Post by Vemnox Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:23 pm

seltech,
What a great intro! You'll fit right in here in Triad. Welcome aboard and we can't wait to play with you!

Vem

Vemnox
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 570
Main Character Name(s) : Vemnox
Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://vffl.freehostia.com

Back to top Go down