Triad of Star Wars the Old Repulic MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting...Application (mebbes?)

3 posters

Go down

Interesting...Application (mebbes?) Empty Interesting...Application (mebbes?)

Post by Ciraich Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:01 am

Hey all, to those who remember me I have to admit if I hated you then on the field it still gets me a little nostalgic to see so many people from so long ago. I'm just wondering how this works really. I posted on VN but I'm an impatient bastard so I'll post here as well. I need a crash course on this new "Origins" server and also whether or not it still costs money to play. I have a couple other game subscriptions active which is why I ask, and I don't really want to cancel one to trade in for DAOC, especially with WAR coming out soon, not to mention I will be back at school very soon so I don't want something as tempting as genuine, classic Emain in my head when I should be studying. Smile Anyways, yeah I'd like to apply.

Oh for those who can't remember me by just name, I was a Ranger on Bedevere, and started first in Reunion as a TS bot Wink then moved to Swamp Donkey Ninjas. The old school SDN, before everyone good left at ToA release. I sold my account at that time, and I dunno who bought it and did what with it, etc.

Ciraich

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Interesting...Application (mebbes?) Empty Re: Interesting...Application (mebbes?)

Post by Daed Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 pm

I'll be honest dude, you were probably the baddest ass stealther I played against. I can't remember, but I remember always talking [censor] to you on the boards, or maybe I wanted to, but didnt.

Anyway, glad to see you interested =)

Right now, we are basically taking it easy until the server starts. This guild is basically meant to allow members to do whatever they want, 8v8, solo, stealth, zerg, realm defense, etc.

I think there are a few people getting used to the game on the classic servers. Basically this server is similar to the classics, except there is no more New Frontiers, and we get old emain back, etc. There are also a large amount of class balance changes as well.

Daed

Number of posts : 62
Main Character Name(s) : Bucknutty
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Interesting...Application (mebbes?) Empty Re: Interesting...Application (mebbes?)

Post by Ciraich Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:54 pm

Hehe, oh yes I remember being a punkass trash talker on the boards...and trust me, if I made an impact on you, it's because your skills on the battlefield made a likewise impact on me.

That sounds pretty awesome though, I did some research myself though and it says that there is a new archery system in place, and that it feels nothing like archery! So...I don't think I'll be playing an archer again Sad

Ciraich

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Interesting...Application (mebbes?) Empty re

Post by Porthoz Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:47 pm

hey whats up bro ... been a long time

Porthoz

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down