Triad of Star Wars the Old Repulic MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

+5
Vemnox
Scrum
nixian
ModestMouse
Royel
9 posters

Go down

Hi all - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty Hi all - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post by Royel Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:29 am

Hey guys,

been following your post for a while on Vn and figured it was about time to officially mention my interest with joining you.

So far, Swifty, Generosity, and myself (Royel) are waiting for this server to launch, in the meantime we've all reactivated our accounts and are playing on Hib again, mostly our stealthers, but I'm running my druid and bard some when I can.

I'm not sure what Swifty and Gener want to do 100% yet as far as realm, but I'm gonna push them into playing Alb I think.

So, hopefully you can find room for us 3.

PS, nice to see Losco's name on the roster, will be nice not having to fight that sucker anymore. Smile

Royel

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Hi all - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty Re: Hi all - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post by ModestMouse Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:44 am

I would be honored if Fulcrum joined this guild.
ModestMouse
ModestMouse

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Hi all - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty Re: Hi all - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post by nixian Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:05 am

Swifty, hmm rings a bell

what toon does he play? what guild is/has he been in?

nixian

Number of posts : 56
Main Character Name(s) : Nixian
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrum Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:54 pm

oh god royel swifty AND geno? glad to have ya'll aboard now i won't have to fight ya'll anymore Wink

Scrum

Number of posts : 44
Main Character Name(s) : Scrum
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Vemnox Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:17 pm

Awesome, awesome to hear from you and I really hope your friends decide to come on over as well. Welcome to Triad!

Vem

Vemnox
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 570
Main Character Name(s) : Vemnox
Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://vffl.freehostia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Royel Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:02 pm

nixian wrote:Swifty, hmm rings a bell

what toon does he play? what guild is/has he been in?

Everything, he has at least one of every class named Swifty, Mostly you might know the Bard, NS, or Ranger. As far as guilds, he was an officer with Cairdeas and then Joined with his stealthers into Fulcrum. I don't know of any other guilds he was in.

Thanks all for the warm responses, I'll be updating as soon as I get confirmation from these 2, I plan to let them know I'm 100% decided to play on Alb and maybe that ultimatum will suffice to force them where I want. Smile

Royel

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by nixian Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:20 am

not the one i know then i guess Smile

well welcome Very Happy

nixian

Number of posts : 56
Main Character Name(s) : Nixian

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifty Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:10 pm

Royel's been pushing alright. I was never very active on forums but played bedevere primarily. Just reactivated a couple weeks ago in anticipation of origins. Would love to play with the bedevere names i know very well. I have no real preference of realm other than my lack of knowledge of Alb. TBH i'm not sure how to level an alb without 4 necros. Anyway, great idea to get some folks together and I'd love to join if you would have us.

Swifty

Number of posts : 6
Main Character Name(s) : Swifty
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Vemnox Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:13 am

Swifty I'm speaking for the officers here when I say we are truly eccstatic to have you on board. Your background speaks for itself. And I'm glad Royel is pushing everyone our way - I really think you'll be glad you took the plunge. To have 1 Fulcrum player is awesome. But now 2 we're already getting spoiled!
Having little Alb experience makes it even funner since a lot of it will be fresh to you. Can't wait to fight at your side!

Vem

Vemnox
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi all - The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty Most definitely intersted

Post by Gener Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:21 pm

I plan on coming over to alb on this server too....and hopefully I can drag my brother (Gardosien/Greeed [the hib] ) over!

Gener

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vemnox Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:32 pm

We're happy to welcome you, Gener!

Vemnox
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ModestMouse Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:50 pm

Welcome!
ModestMouse
ModestMouse

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrics Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:52 am

Hey Swifty, Gene & Royal, feels good to have familiar Hib names on the roster. Where's Duie at and who has contact with Sep? Twisted Evil

Cyrics

Number of posts : 34
Main Character Name(s) : Cyrics
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Losco Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:36 pm

Most of the core CoL stealth crew "A" team will be reactivating for origins and playing with us. Granted, that's only about 5 people, including mousey and me, but with us and the Fulcrum guys on the same team... the VNs will be wet with noob tears. Razz

Losco

Number of posts : 186
Main Character Name(s) : Losco

Back to top Go down

Post by Vemnox Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:15 pm

Seriously it's the Hib elite stealthers with the Mid elite stealthers ... gonna be sick.

Vemnox
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:20 am

Kind of makes me want to roll a stealther.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down