Triad of Star Wars the Old Repulic MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting in joining!

3 posters

Go down

Interesting in joining! Empty Interesting in joining!

Post by pravius Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:48 pm

Hey Everyone,

Name is Todd. I am 25 years old live in Michigan and am really pumped for Origins. Looking to join the guild because it seems right where I want to be (same goals).

I played DAOC since launch till about the release of Darkness Rising lost much interest when catacombs released but kept RVR'ing. I used to have a ton of 50's all over the realms but my favorite and most played was my SM on Galahad. Was in a pretty good 8 man guild called Tough Luck and made it to RR8 on my Spiritmaster before I quit.

I have the experience, skills, and am really looking forward to getting back into DAOC and meeting some new people.

Hopefully you will have me. Going to play some hockey now but look forward to talking to everyone soon!

pravius

Number of posts : 341
Main Character Name(s) : Pravius
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Interesting in joining! Empty Re: Interesting in joining!

Post by Vemnox Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:03 pm

Pravius/Todd,
Welcome to Triad! We're glad you chose to join us. Spiritmaster was my other real main class so I'm personally glad to see someone else with that background. Have you given any consideration as to what class you might play?

See you on the battlefield soon!
Vem

Vemnox
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 570
Main Character Name(s) : Vemnox
Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://vffl.freehostia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pravius Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:55 pm

I was thinking about Merc... that of course is depending on the guild direction. Merc for sure if 8v8. If the guild decides to do a little more then running with 8 then would roll a sorc or something along those lines. I have always been partial to a crush or slash merc... good stun positional on the crush so probably crush..... it have been awhile since I played would have to get the "Feel" again.

I do not mind playing a caster at all as long as we have some good tanks and healers which with what I have been reading should not be an issue in this guild Smile

pravius

Number of posts : 341
Main Character Name(s) : Pravius
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ModestMouse Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:08 am

Welcome!
ModestMouse
ModestMouse

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down