Triad of Star Wars the Old Repulic MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triad Application

3 posters

Go down

Triad Application Empty Triad Application

Post by Asius Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:18 pm

Hello everyone!

I hope you guys are as excited for Origins as I am!

A little bit about myself:

I started playing Dark Age of Camelot back in 2003. Since then I have taken numerous breaks for real life, and now have re-activated my account when I heard about Origins. Currently I have a 50 Paladin on Percival, 50 Ranger and Champion on Lancelot, and my current project, a 30 Scout on Albion Lamorak.

When Origins is released I am planning on making another Scout, as I love stealther classes. But, I am not opposed to playing something the guild would need more.

Due to work and life in general, I cannot raid every night, or play all day. However, I am a very diligent person, and goal oriented.

After reading your recruitment post on VNboards, Triad seems like the best bet for a fun and exciting experience.

Thanks, and best of luck!

Asius

Number of posts : 1
Main Character Name(s) : Asuis Hawkeye
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Triad Application Empty Re: Triad Application

Post by pravius Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:25 pm

Welcome to the boards! I am sure an officer will be by soon to put the official stamp here. Look us up on the classic servers as well and start a conversation we are there as the guild <Triadz> Triad was taken!

Welcome to the site of the official, "Best guild to ever exist in the history of the world"

pravius

Number of posts : 341
Main Character Name(s) : Pravius
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Vemnox Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:05 pm

Asius,
Thanks for such a detailed introduction! We're happy to welcome you into Triad on your Scout or whatever class you would like to play. If you'd like to join our mini pre-release guild on Classic, look us up under the name <Triadz>.

Can't wait to play with you!

Vemnox
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 570
Main Character Name(s) : Vemnox
Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://vffl.freehostia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content