Looking for a good guild.

Go down

Looking for a good guild.

Post by marz on Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:16 pm

Hello, i stumbled on a post from one of your members on the mmorpg.com forums. Very interested in the guild, I like the dedication to the realm(been missing in the game for awhile) and also the fact i can learn a new realm.
Not sure which class i will end up playing, won't be a stealther or a main healer is all I'm sure of now, don't even remember the details of most of the classes outside hib but i'll do my homework before the server comes.

I'm retired, 32 year old stay at home dad now. Lot of time to play, Ive had 16 lvl 50's in my 4 stints on the game, from release day to about a year or so ago when i quit the last time. 15 of them were Hibs and 1 Skald. Ive never taken an alb past lvl 7 so figured that is where i would go. Sort of like learning a new game Very Happy

marz

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for a good guild.

Post by pravius on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:12 pm

Welcome to the forums!!! I am sure an officer will be by soon. That may have been me on mmorpg.com. Welcome again and glad to see you here!

pravius

Number of posts : 341
Main Character Name(s) : Pravius
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vemnox on Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:06 am

marz wrote:HI'm retired, 32 year old stay at home dad

If only!!!

Welcome to Triad, marz! We're happy to welcome yet another weathered veteran with so much experience. We're also very happy you share our same philosophies. I think it's great that you'll get to essentially explore a whole new realm and finally play the classes you fought against for so many years. We're happy to be at your side as you do so!

Welcome aboard!

Vemnox
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 570
Main Character Name(s) : Vemnox
Registration date : 2008-06-07

View user profile http://vffl.freehostia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marz on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:55 pm

thank you. nice to have a guild to hit the ground running with.

im moving tommorow but might pick up the game again after i get settled to get my feet wet and get familiar with the alb way of life, though i know the server is still months away.

marz

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:17 pm

a lot of us are all playing on alb classic right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down