table for one please

Go down

table for one please

Post by Helos on Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:53 pm

Hello. I'm looking for a guild for origins, and yours seems to be pretty active.

I've played daoc since the last phase of beta, and I've RvRed hardcore style on Percival in the guild Revenge. The leader of said guild (Ravus) taught me most of what I know about picking targets in rvr and how to position myself for best effect (and not to overextend, that lesson took some time O.o). Anyway, I mostly played a friar to close to RR5, then switched to a reaver when it became obvious I was holding the group back as a low dps sucky class that friars were back then. After Revenge died I hung around Percival for a while as the population slowly withered away. Then I went to classic, fooled around and never did anything serious. I still log on to my cleric on classic (Helos) now and then and PUG, but I have no guild.

For origins I'm going to play either a cleric or paladin, possibly both. I enjoy leading rvr groups, but that doesn't work well as a cleric. So I may end up playing a 2h pally and MAing. It all depends on how the change pallies when they make them into tritary healers. Also if they keep all of the armsman's new toys, I might be tempted to play one instead of the paladin for leading groups.

As for me? I enjoy long walks on the sand feeling Hibernian bones crush beneath my feet. I also drink and often rvr drunk, but hey, we all have our vices (it's best not to let me MA then).

So ya, I have no problem running secondary groups when the leadership has their main group full. It's what I used to do in Revenge all the time. If you're interested in signing me up, let me know. I'm excited to start fresh.

Helos

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: table for one please

Post by Vemnox on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:01 pm

Great intro, Helos!
Welcome to Triad!

Vemnox
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 570
Main Character Name(s) : Vemnox
Registration date : 2008-06-07

View user profile http://vffl.freehostia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pravius on Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:42 am

Welcome to the guild friend! Glad to have you here. If you have the opportunity and are still playing a little join us on the Classics. We are <Triadz> on Albion and kicking some butt in the bg's there for practice!

pravius

Number of posts : 341
Main Character Name(s) : Pravius
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down