Triad of Star Wars the Old Repulic MMO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings and Salutations!

2 posters

Go down

Greetings and Salutations! Empty Greetings and Salutations!

Post by Sanchin Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:55 pm

All Martian greetings aside, first and foremost I would be honored to be a member of Triad. From what I have read on the vault forums and your home forum. I know that this is a truly on "old skool" realm-dedicated guild!

I am not ashamed to say that most of my Daoc experience was centered in midgard, where I played a warrior and runie to a modest rr5+ over the 4 years I was active. But one of my favorite classes to play towards the end of that time was a healer, the support aspect was some of the most satisfying gameplay I ever had. And as it stands now I am considering playing a cleric this time around.

I am a salaried employee for a grocery store chain, with my job centering on overseeing store support services. I am on call and can have weeks of odd shifts and busy hours, as well as weeks that are peaceful. My role is supervisory so I definitely have experience in working with all sorts of people from the newly hired to senior vice presidents. This is starting to sound like a job application so I'm cutting it off.

In any event, I am the type of person who will put the guild and the realm first. My main will most likely be a cleric, I am going to try one out on the classic server and see if its a keeper. I may roll a farming toon if it becomes necessary. Hope to be fighting alonside you all! To the success of our realm!

Sanchin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations! Empty Re: Greetings and Salutations!

Post by Vemnox Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:37 pm

Sanchin wrote:This is starting to sound like a job application so I'm cutting it off.

...and I was just about to hire you to be my latex salesman!

In all reality, welcome Sanchin. Always very happy to welcome another healer on board.

Vemnox
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 570
Main Character Name(s) : Vemnox
Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://vffl.freehostia.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum